We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our team full time in our Karachi office. People who prefer working remotely are welcome to apply. You should have at least three to six years of professional experience working in a similar role in the US/UK market.
You will manage our international client portfolio to help our clients improve their business metrics and profitability.
As a Digital Account Manager, you should have solid experience in digital marketing and digital projects management with a client centric approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for all agency projects.
- Be able to build and present digital strategies for clients, provide strategic guidance, briefs and thought leadership to the execution team related to digital marketing projects.
- Suggest, design, implement, build and lead a team to execute digital projects which increase customer ROI
- Be able to translate all formal and informal communications to actionable projects and tasks for the team on project management tools such as ASANA
- Keep the team motivated and accountable for timely delivery and follow up via formal/informal communication platforms to get the work done.
- Be able to do QA before sending anything to the client.
- Be able to present reports and explain complex ideas in a simple fashion to clients
- Maintain cordial and professional relationships with the client.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell and up sell. Ability to understand out of scope requests to bill separately.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Report on weekly and monthly performance and deliverables.
- Analyze digital campaigns success and provide thought leadership on the way forward.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Be able to invoice the client in a timely fashion by working with the accounts team, do necessary follow ups
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager and/or as a Digital Marketing Manager with experience leading a team.
- Experience with customer service and account management in an agency environment
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM/SOCIAL Ads and other facets of Digital Marketing.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Strong Project Management Skills with experience using Project Management Tools, like ASANA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Compensation & Benefits
- Market Competitive Salary
- Commisions and Performance Bonuses
- State of the art office facility
- Opportunity to network with Industry Leaders.