In this role, you’ll be managing our agency’s clients and in-house SEO projects. You’ll be the backbone of our SEO offering and will work closely with design, content, analytics, client servicing and engineering teams.
We are looking for a talented SEO Specialist to join our team full time in our Karachi office ASAP.
You will manage our local and international client portfolio to help our clients improve their business metrics and profitability.
As a SEO Specialist, you should have solid experience in doing hands-on Local and E-Commerce SEO projects from Strategy to Execution.. You should also have a clear idea of how various SEO digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through building sustainable and latest SEO strategies.
- Act as the sole point person for all SEO projects in the agency.
- Be able to build and present SEO strategies for clients, provide strategic guidance, thought leadership and do hands-on execution.
- Be able to optimize the websites in terms of technical, On-Site, Off-Site, Voice SEO.
- Be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Be able to work smoothly with the digital account manager and provide regular daily updates on project management tools such as ASANA. Maintain cordial and professional relationships with all team members.
- Be able to set-up projects in paid tools like Brightlocal & SEMRush, build live dashboards/ reports in a simple fashion to clients and explain either to the Digital Account Manager or the Client when required.
- Report on weekly and monthly performance and deliverables.
- Analyze SEO campaigns success and provide thought leadership on the way forward.
- Stay up-to-date with SEO trends
- Proven work experience as a SEO Specialist ideally for three years full time in an agency environment.
- Experience working with US based clients with LOCAL SEO is required.
- Hands-on experience with all major SEO tools
- In-depth understanding of SEO Concepts, and Algorithm updates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and SEO skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or CS or any relevant field.
Compensation & Benefits
- Market Competitive Salary
- ANNUAL BONUSES and Commissions on performance.
- State of the art office facility
- Opportunity to network with Industry Leaders.
Apply Before: 10th November, 2021
Working Hours: (Monday to Friday) – 11 AM to 8 PM or 12 PM to 9 PM.
To Apply: Please email your updated resume to [email protected]